Wednesday, June 12, 2013

So now we're getting a handle on this.

I've come up with a pattern that I can use to collect my data.

_
_
_
t
-
-
t
t
-
o
_
_
_
-
m
-
m
-
m
o
_
_
_
-
-
b
-
b
b
o
l
-
-
tl
tc
tr
tml
tmc
tmr

-
c
-
ml
mc
mr
tbl
tbc
tbr

-
-
r
bl
bc
br
mbl
mbc
mbr

l
c
-
tmlc
tmlr
tmcr
tlc
mlc
blc

l
-
r
tblc
tblr
tbcr
tlr
mlr
blr

-
c
r
mblc
mblr
mbcr
tcr
mcr
bcr

o
o
o




There are forty-nine interactions which I can show with this format.  The first -- no influences -- is going to be expressed by the color of the blanks or Xs in the square where we'll show the crowd patterns.  The single influences and double influences within a zone will be shown by the segments in the zones.  I.E., if I'm looking at the effect of the influence "tm" I'll do it by coloring the lettering in the vertical segment that has a "t" and an "m"  - in the horizontal zone.

In this particular example we're looking at the empty crowdsquare.  There are no effects from the crowd, and none from any single influence or pair of influences (in black).  Three influences always produce a pair (in green), and four influences always produce a hit (in blue).  There are no invalid combinations (so nothing in red.)

The ooo's at the end of the zones will be how we'll identify crowdsquares.  I'll explain that plan tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment